Position Title: Videographer/Editor
Location: BRGT – Dubai, UAE
- Experience Requirements – 2 years
- Creating and producing media projects for campaigns, marketing, and general branding.
- Shoot Product Videos, Vlogs, testimonials and reviews of the clients, edit and polish to be used on the social media platforms.
- Should be independent and creative in thinking.
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Should have working proficiency is Adobe Photoshop & Lightroom
- Should have good Creative & Equipment skills thorough knowledge of digital camera equipment, lighting equipment, lenses, and other necessary photography tools is essential.
- Proficiency with Video editing software Adobe Premiere Pro is a must, and knowledge is Davinci resolve is preferred.
- Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes' value and contribution to continuity.
- Must have a brief understanding of shooting angles, composing frames and story lines.
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film.
- Editing and mixing Audio
- Create rough and final cuts.
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running to enhance storytelling
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry's best practices to maximize efficiency. Requirements.
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio.
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing. Motion graphics experience is preferred.
A career choice at Blue Rhine is challenging and rewarding at the same time. Have a look at the open vacancies we have and apply for the relevant job. You might still want to send in your resume in case of no vacancies. We are continually seeking dynamic and motivated individuals to join our team.
Send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or upload your resume here: