News & Events
Brand New Philips T-line: Connects to 64 students through Wireless screen sharingApr-14-2020
Philips Professional Display Solutions, the market-leading digital display solutions provider, has launched a series of dedicated collaboration displays for the Education sector.
The Brand-new series of T-Line displays is loaded with features developed specifically for all levels of educational settings.
Available in 65”, 75” and 86” model variants, this latest range of interactive touch displays is sleek and stylish with narrow bezels, bringing quality design back into classrooms and lecture theatres. This display Hangs on the wall like a whiteboard.
Powered by Android – the world’s most popular OS with more than 2.5 billion active devices – the T-Line provides instant familiarity and almost universal usability for students and tutors alike while supporting all major operating systems, including ChromeOS, macOS, Windows, and iOS.
T-Line displays actively encourage students to participate during lessons, featuring 20 touchpoints, high-speed technology, and an optimized glass coating to deliver a high-class writing experience.
Mounted tightly to the wall like a traditional whiteboard or blackboard, the new T-Line actively encourages students to participate and collaborate during lessons. Each display features true multi-touch interaction, as well as high-speed technology and optimized glass coating to deliver a high-class writing experience. The displays can also connect with a keyboard and mouse and have the functionality to support Active Pen technology.
Running from a secure wireless connection, up to 64 students can connect their own personal computing device directly to the display at the same time, while work on up to four students’ devices can be shared onto the display. Supporting all major operating systems, including ChromeOS, macOS, Windows and iOS, students can contribute to lessons – viewing, working with and manipulating a document without leaving their seats. All documents displayed and work carried out can be saved and can then be shared via third-party email apps, or stored in the cloud, ensuring students never miss a thing, while also being kinder to the environment, reducing paper waste.
Engaging best in class education interactivity with T-Line
- * 20 touchpoints for team collaboration
- * The display Connects through WiFi or HDMI
- * Touch focus, via hand and pen – passive pen standard in box. Also supports Active Pen technology
- * High speed technology and optimized glass coating deliver a high-class writing experience
- * External connections, including HDMI and USB A and B on each side of the display, plus USB C on back
- * Platform independent (supports clients with BYOD from any OS, including ChromeOS, macOS, Windows, Android and iOS)
- * Wireless screensharing – Up to 64 students can simultaneously connect their own personal computing device directly to the display.
As a distributor of Philips professional displays in UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait & Saudi Arabia, Blue Rhine has several solutions for the Education sector.
Need to know more? Browse our extensive range of educational solutions and contact us now to get expert advice for your next project.
- Extending our services to Kuwait
- Product Seminar on Premium German Solutions
- Digital Xerography & Offset Synthetic Paper in UAE
- Hygienic wall cladding panels for hospitals and Public facilities
- Blue Rhine at SGI Dubai 2019 - Bigger than ever
- Hybrid Monster : JHF H3370 Hybrid UV Printer
- Brand New Philips T-line: Connects to 64 students through Wireless screen sharing
- Installation of SABIC Innovative Plastics to Build Sound Walls for ENOC Fuel Station at Dubai Hills
- World’s best One-way vision Films from Contra Vision:
- AVERY DENNISON - Professional Workshop - Oman
- Rhine Graphics featured in Printweek MEA Feb-15-2015
- SGI 2015
- Lexan Thermoclick sheet for stunning profile-free structures
- New Product Launch - SGI 2015
- Exclusive range of Digital Print Media products
- TESA 51966
- New Philips Integrated Chromecast Hotel TVs
- Machinery featured in Printweek MEA
- LED Linear Strips for Cove Lighting
- Blue Rhine & Intercoat in Printweek MEA
- Right Display and TV Mounts for optimum viewing experience
- Light Middle East 2013 Invitation
- Media Seminar
- Oppboga Excellent Boards for printing
- Mustang Chrome
- Digital vs Offset Printing
- UV vs Latex Printing
- Philips Video Wall Series – the Ultimate Signage Display Solution
- Enrich Your Printing Capabilities with the Sophisticated JHF R7000 Pro UV Printer
- Accurate Fiber Laser : For high speed & high accuracy cutting
- Difference Between Consumer TV & Professional TV Displays
- JWEI CB03II digital cutting systems
- Blue Rhine earns The Best Distributor Award - 2018
- Al Ghurair Printing & Publishing steps up and gets the reward
- Blue Rhine Web Summit 2021 - Meet Our Product Specialists
- Sign & Graphics - Dubai 2016 Jan-11-2016
- Blackman and White - Versa-Tech Flatbed Cutter Nov-01-2014
- JHF Gold Partner Award
- Anand Joseph delivers Keynote at IMT Business School Dubai
- RYARC: Digital Signage Software
- Get the aesthetic appeal of cast concrete walls with Faux Concrete Panels
- Blue Rhine Web Summit 2021 - an Overview
- Blue Rhine at Big5 Dubai 2018
- DESARDI® : Premium digital printable wallcovering
- Gitex Technology Week 2017 is upon us, Philips Video wall to shine at Etisalat booth
- Calculate your printing cost easily with Caldera cost-proof tool
- Peerless-AV Xtreme High Brightness Outdoor Displays
- Etisalat partners with Philips for stunning 4K Videowalls featured at Gitex Tech Week 2017
- Blue Rhine at SGI 2020
- The Importance of Eco-friendly Products in Print Media Applications
- DECO Emirates gets new machinery - Accurate fiber laser
- Blue Rhine at SGI 2019
- Oman Openhouse & Wrapping Workshop on 27-28, March 2019
- Anand Joseph featured in LG Business Solutions 'See the signs' 2017 Report
- Cast and Extruded Acrylic Sheets
- Jotun Paints gets smart LED Lighting
- General Formulations - AutoMARK Wrap Vinyl
- Oman Open house comes with surprises - 29,30th Oct '18
- Soudal Fix all - Adhesives:
- LEXAN™ EXTRITE™ sheets for extreme outdoor solutions and applications
- SGI Dubai 2018 - The next step for Blue Rhine
- Veilish – The natural self-adhesive printable window fabric
- Jeddah Openhouse 2018 is right around the corner!!!
- Blue Rhine at SGI2020
- Join us for Qatar Open House & Wrapping Workshop
- The “Nouveau” Digital signage trends - Reshaping the sports fan experience
- Philips unveiled four new display ranges at ISE 2020
- Yellotools: The Ultimate tool manufacturer for Sign Makers.
- Monomeric, Polymeric & Cast - Self Adhesive Vinyls
- Adnoc “My station” using Peerless AV Displays .
- Blue Rhine at FABEX Saudi Arabia 2019
- Blue Rhine Dubai Openhouse 2018 - 17,18th December
- Aslan- Expertise in self-adhesive films
- Meet next level corporate collaboration with the New Philips C and B-Lines
- Blue Rhine : Now in Bahrain
- Experience Ultimate visual performance with Absen KL Commercial Displays