News & Events
Enrich Your Printing Capabilities with the Sophisticated JHF R7000 Pro UV PrinterNov-10-2020
The Mighty JHF R7000 Pro
The JHF R7000 Pro UV printer is a perfect combination of precision, speed and stability. Considering the print quality of POP and the high-speed output of outdoor large-format advertising, it sets a new benchmark for ultra-wide roll-to-roll UV output. The UV printer is manufactured with higher-grade electrical and mechanical components sourced from Europe and Japan.
General Specifications and Advantages
JHF R7000 is armed with a water-cooled printing table to optimizes the use of a wide range of media, including thin media, allowing uninterrupted printing at a higher speed. It applies high quality, high-definition inks that are considered environmentally friendly, odorless, clean and easy to apply.
JHF R7000 uses one of the widest color gamuts in the industry that is capable enough to deliver sharp, bright and crystal-clear images, making the print pop out and differentiate from the crowd. Equipped with a high-precision mute linear guide rail, the machine ensures low-noise printing, making it ideal for print houses, and events and exhibition firms.
This UV printer also features four industrial-grade rollers with large diameter to guarantee precise media movement. With JHF 7000, two to three rolls can be printed together with different images, which makes it the best choice for large-format printing purposes.
The printer is available with Kyocera Series and Konica Minolta Series in 3.2 m and 5 m printing width. The Kyocera variable dot print heads with a native droplet size of 3.5 pl and capable of printing at resolutions of 600 x 900, 600 x 1200, 600 x 1800 dpi and 1200 x 1200.
Installation of JHF R7000 Pro at One of Our Prestigious Clients, Limelight Production Services LLC, Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi based Limelight Production Services LLC provides creative and intelligent visual solutions to a wide spectrum of industries in the UAE. In the digital printing and imaging arena, Limelight offers in-house printing solutions for an extensive range of flexible and rigid surfaces (up to 5 meters in width), including Banner, Clear/Opaque and Frosted Vinyl, Canvas, PVC, Foam, Forex Smart Board, ACP, Acrylic, Glass, and MDF.
With a large base of consistent and loyal customers, along with new contracts, Limelight faced the production bottleneck that is seen often in the print business industry. Hence, to maintain their existing workload and to confidently secure new businesses, Limelight chose to welcome the fastest and most advanced JHF R7000 pro UV Printer to their production facility located in Musaffah, Abu Dhabi.
Benefits of Installing JHF R7000 Pro
Limelight provides digital printing solutions to several events and exhibition companies in the UAE. The installation of JHF R7000 pro at their production facility enabled Limelight to enhance the production of various prints and patterns by themselves, which they previously used to outsource for an additional cost.
After the installation, the company has begun increasing its manufacturing capabilities by onboarding new products to its portfolio. It also enhanced the pace of printing services delivered to their clients with improved production efficiency and reduced cost and time, without compromising the quality standards.
The ink used per square meter has a big contribution to the number of consumables fed in. Consuming 452 liters of ink, Limelight has printed 43000 sq. meters in four months’ time. Hence, it’s clear that the JHF R7000 Pro can print up to 95 sq. meters per liter.
Conclusively, the implementation of JHF R7000 Pro caused tremendous improvement in Limelight’s profit margins, the level of customer satisfaction and the breadth of its clientele.
This printer is truly adept enough to enrich your printing capabilities. To know more about JHF R7000 Pro UV Printer, contact us now!
- Extending our services to Kuwait
- Product Seminar on Premium German Solutions
- Digital Xerography & Offset Synthetic Paper in UAE
- Hygienic wall cladding panels for hospitals and Public facilities
- Blue Rhine at SGI Dubai 2019 - Bigger than ever
- Hybrid Monster : JHF H3370 Hybrid UV Printer
- Brand New Philips T-line: Connects to 64 students through Wireless screen sharing
- Installation of SABIC Innovative Plastics to Build Sound Walls for ENOC Fuel Station at Dubai Hills
- World’s best One-way vision Films from Contra Vision:
- AVERY DENNISON - Professional Workshop - Oman
- Rhine Graphics featured in Printweek MEA Feb-15-2015
- SGI 2015
- Lexan Thermoclick sheet for stunning profile-free structures
- New Product Launch - SGI 2015
- Exclusive range of Digital Print Media products
- TESA 51966
- New Philips Integrated Chromecast Hotel TVs
- Machinery featured in Printweek MEA
- LED Linear Strips for Cove Lighting
- Blue Rhine & Intercoat in Printweek MEA
- Right Display and TV Mounts for optimum viewing experience
- Light Middle East 2013 Invitation
- Media Seminar
- Oppboga Excellent Boards for printing
- Mustang Chrome
- Digital vs Offset Printing
- UV vs Latex Printing
- Philips Video Wall Series – the Ultimate Signage Display Solution
- Enrich Your Printing Capabilities with the Sophisticated JHF R7000 Pro UV Printer
- Accurate Fiber Laser : For high speed & high accuracy cutting
- Difference Between Consumer TV & Professional TV Displays
- JWEI CB03II digital cutting systems
- Blue Rhine earns The Best Distributor Award - 2018
- Al Ghurair Printing & Publishing steps up and gets the reward
- Blue Rhine Web Summit 2021 - Meet Our Product Specialists
- Sign & Graphics - Dubai 2016 Jan-11-2016
- Blackman and White - Versa-Tech Flatbed Cutter Nov-01-2014
- JHF Gold Partner Award
- Anand Joseph delivers Keynote at IMT Business School Dubai
- RYARC: Digital Signage Software
- Get the aesthetic appeal of cast concrete walls with Faux Concrete Panels
- Blue Rhine Web Summit 2021 - an Overview
- Blue Rhine at Big5 Dubai 2018
- DESARDI® : Premium digital printable wallcovering
- Gitex Technology Week 2017 is upon us, Philips Video wall to shine at Etisalat booth
- Calculate your printing cost easily with Caldera cost-proof tool
- Peerless-AV Xtreme High Brightness Outdoor Displays
- Etisalat partners with Philips for stunning 4K Videowalls featured at Gitex Tech Week 2017
- Blue Rhine at SGI 2020
- The Importance of Eco-friendly Products in Print Media Applications
- DECO Emirates gets new machinery - Accurate fiber laser
- Blue Rhine at SGI 2019
- Oman Openhouse & Wrapping Workshop on 27-28, March 2019
- Anand Joseph featured in LG Business Solutions 'See the signs' 2017 Report
- Cast and Extruded Acrylic Sheets
- Jotun Paints gets smart LED Lighting
- General Formulations - AutoMARK Wrap Vinyl
- Oman Open house comes with surprises - 29,30th Oct '18
- Soudal Fix all - Adhesives:
- LEXAN™ EXTRITE™ sheets for extreme outdoor solutions and applications
- SGI Dubai 2018 - The next step for Blue Rhine
- Veilish – The natural self-adhesive printable window fabric
- Jeddah Openhouse 2018 is right around the corner!!!
- Blue Rhine at SGI2020
- Join us for Qatar Open House & Wrapping Workshop
- The “Nouveau” Digital signage trends - Reshaping the sports fan experience
- Philips unveiled four new display ranges at ISE 2020
- Yellotools: The Ultimate tool manufacturer for Sign Makers.
- Monomeric, Polymeric & Cast - Self Adhesive Vinyls
- Adnoc “My station” using Peerless AV Displays .
- Blue Rhine at FABEX Saudi Arabia 2019
- Blue Rhine Dubai Openhouse 2018 - 17,18th December
- Aslan- Expertise in self-adhesive films
- Meet next level corporate collaboration with the New Philips C and B-Lines
- Blue Rhine : Now in Bahrain
- Experience Ultimate visual performance with Absen KL Commercial Displays