News & Events
Experience Ultimate visual performance with Absen KL Commercial DisplaysMar-31-2020
Blue Rhine has partnered with Absen, the global leader in LED display solutions, to bring the brand-new KL series to the UAE Market. Absen KL Commercial Display is a fixed indoor LED Display with a perfect balance of excellent visual performance, ease of operation and price. KL is available in five-pixel pitches ranging from 1.6mm to 3.9mm, well suited for retail, hotels, corporate, transport and more indoor applications.
The KL series is a great LED option for project contractors who buy LED modules and the other components to assemble LED displays for diverse projects. Using ready-to-use LED displays, instead of assembling components on-site, not only helps save time and labor cost but also secures the project quality. KL series brings new exciting ways to better meet system integration projects and the other permanent installation needs of customers.
Outstanding visual performance: With a reputation for providing high-quality products, Absen chooses safe and reliable raw materials for its products. KL boasts a high level of brightness, grayscale, contrast ratio and refresh rate. Products from Absen have been calibrated after going through a series of critical product tests, making sure high visual uniformity over time and the ability to maintain products’ entire lifespan at the component level. And with fine die-casting aluminum panels, which further ensures the flatness of screens, KL can deliver higher visual impact.
Innovative design: KL is an all-in-one product featuring sleek and user-friendly designs, allowing for multiple installation methods including wall-mounting, hanging and floor installation, in use of the creative back channels or connecting pads. The product comes in a standard size of 640mmx480mm, with an extra option of 320mmx160mm in cases that for customers need design flexibility.
Ease of operation and maintenance: To assemble an LED display with a lot of components takes loads of work and requires highly skilled engineers. Absen’s KL is a front & rear installation and maintenance product with a depth of only 70mm and weighing at 7.8kg/panel. With power supply units, cables, receiving cards and the other key components inside, KL offers better installation and maintenance solutions for end-users.
As a distributor of Absen ready-to-use Fixed Indoor LED Displays in UAE, Blue Rhine has a number of solutions for Fixed Indoor LED Displays. Browse our extensive range of LED Displays and contact us now to get expert advice for your next project.
- Extending our services to Kuwait
- Product Seminar on Premium German Solutions
- Digital Xerography & Offset Synthetic Paper in UAE
- Hygienic wall cladding panels for hospitals and Public facilities
- Blue Rhine at SGI Dubai 2019 - Bigger than ever
- Hybrid Monster : JHF H3370 Hybrid UV Printer
- Brand New Philips T-line: Connects to 64 students through Wireless screen sharing
- SABIC Innovative Plastics helps ENOC to create Soundwalls on the boundaries of Fuel Station.
- World’s best One-way vision Films from Contra Vision:
- AVERY DENNISON - Professional Workshop - Oman
- Rhine Graphics featured in Printweek MEA Feb-15-2015
- SGI 2015
- Lexan Thermoclick sheet for stunning profile-free structures
- New Product Launch - SGI 2015
- Exclusive range of Digital Print Media products
- TESA 51966
- New Philips Integrated Chromecast Hotel TVs
- Machinery featured in Printweek MEA
- LED Linear Strips for Cove Lighting
- Blue Rhine & Intercoat in Printweek MEA
- Right Display and TV Mounts for optimum viewing experience
- Light Middle East 2013 Invitation
- Media Seminar
- Oppboga Excellent Boards for printing
- Mustang Chrome
- Digital vs Offset Printing
- UV vs Latex Printing
- Accurate Fiber Laser : For high speed & high accuracy cutting
- Difference Between Consumer TV & Professional TV Displays
- JWEI CB03II digital cutting systems
- Blue Rhine earns The Best Distributor Award - 2018
- Al Ghurair Printing & Publishing steps up and gets the reward
- Our Headquarter Reclocation
- Sign & Graphics - Dubai 2016 Jan-11-2016
- Blackman and White - Versa-Tech Flatbed Cutter Nov-01-2014
- JHF Gold Partner Award
- Anand Joseph delivers Keynote at IMT Business School Dubai
- RYARC: Digital Signage Software
- Get the aesthetic appeal of cast concrete walls with Faux Concrete Panels
- Blue Rhine at Big5 Dubai 2018
- DESARDI® : Premium digital printable wallcovering
- Gitex Technology Week 2017 is upon us, Philips Video wall to shine at Etisalat booth
- Calculate your printing cost easily with Caldera cost-proof tool
- Peerless-AV Xtreme High Brightness Outdoor Displays
- Etisalat partners with Philips for stunning 4K Videowalls featured at Gitex Tech Week 2017
- Blue Rhine at SGI 2020
- DECO Emirates gets new machinery - Accurate fiber laser
- Blue Rhine at SGI 2019
- Oman Openhouse & Wrapping Workshop on 27-28, March 2019
- Anand Joseph featured in LG Business Solutions 'See the signs' 2017 Report
- Cast and Extruded Acrylic Sheets
- Jotun Paints gets smart LED Lighting
- General Formulations - AutoMARK Wrap Vinyl
- Oman Open house comes with surprises - 29,30th Oct '18
- Soudal Fix all - Adhesives:
- LEXAN™ EXTRITE™ sheets for extreme outdoor solutions and applications
- SGI Dubai 2018 - The next step for Blue Rhine
- Veilish – The natural self-adhesive printable window fabric
- Jeddah Openhouse 2018 is right around the corner!!!
- Blue Rhine at SGI2020
- Join us for Qatar Open House & Wrapping Workshop
- The “Nouveau” Digital signage trends - Reshaping the sports fan experience
- Philips unveiled four new display ranges at ISE 2020
- Yellotools: The Ultimate tool manufacturer for Sign Makers.
- Monomeric, Polymeric & Cast - Self Adhesive Vinyls
- Adnoc “My station” using Peerless AV Displays .
- Blue Rhine at FABEX Saudi Arabia 2019
- Blue Rhine Dubai Openhouse 2018 - 17,18th December
- Aslan- Expertise in self-adhesive films
- Meet next level corporate collaboration with the New Philips C and B-Lines
- Blue Rhine : Now in Bahrain
- Experience Ultimate visual performance with Absen KL Commercial Displays