News & Events
The Importance of Eco-friendly Products in Print Media ApplicationsMar-01-2021
Have you ever wondered why environmentally-friendly substrates have high demand nowadays?
If you have, let’s help you understand some of the interesting facts about the importance of eco-friendly products in print media and the benefits of going green for businesses.
We all know that sustainability is no more an option. Today, the consumer, as well as the planet, demands change. Hence, organizations are on the run to future-proof their manufacturing workflow by adopting technologies that can reduce climate change and preserve the world’s precious resources.
Most of the companies around the world with fair social responsibility policies, irrespective of their size and sector, have started demanding that all types of printed visual communication for their products and services should be green and environmentally friendly.
Precisely, it signifies that printed visual communication solutions should not contain any PVC, apart from other harmful chemicals such as asbestos.
Recent Trends in the Signage Industry
Signage trends, in advertising, retail and other sectors, are suggesting that an increasing number of organizations have begun adopting soft signage printing solutions due to an abundance of benefits it provides to end-users, the printing companies, and the environment.
Recent Trends in Print Media Applications
In the current situation, the most commonly used alternatives to printable substrates that are less harmful than PVC are PE, PP and PET films. The perfect eco-friendly alternative to PVC in print media applications is paper-based materials. Paper is disposable, controlled, and offers tremendous advantages in the recycling stream.
When a paper sign is not needed anymore, we can directly put it in the bin, without even sorting it, reducing the cost of specialty waste removal. It also helps us achieve major cost benefits over the total life-cycle cost of these types of eco-friendly products. It is a which is a vital factor in going green and making eco-conscious product choices.
Benefits of Eco-friendly Print Media Solutions
The availability of advanced print technologies and eco-friendly inks makes printing on fabric an easier and affordable option. Since the materials are lighter in weight, the shipping costs become much lower. Even though the initial cost of the fabric sign is slightly higher than other sign materials, the ROI (Return on Investment) will be greater in the long run due to the longevity and elegance of the fabric.
It’s Easy to Care and Handle
Lightweight fabric also makes it easier for you to handle as you unpack, hang up and take down the sign. Fabric caring is also quite easy and effortless, and you can simply wash it and then hang it up to dry.
When it comes to caring, you just need to keep it out of direct sunlight and store it folded discreetly in a cool, dry room. Most of the available fabric applications nowadays are wrinkle-free materials, so there is no need to worry about wrinkles or creases after the sign is folded up inside the box.
It’s Rich and Elegant
Fabric signs always make bold statements. Rich and elegant colors along with smooth shades are what you get with these types of eco-friendly, lightweight fabric applications. When these factors are blended with the fabric’s natural ability to catch people’s eyes effectively, it creates captivating POP signs that can make a lasting impression on passers-by.
Fabric materials also make a sign look like a high-end product, making fabric signage an ideal solution for branding and merchandising.
It’s Environmentally Safe
Using eco-friendly print media materials is compatible with any organization’s policy of going green for a sustainable future. Eco-friendly fabrics like cotton and polyester are more biodegradable than rigid substrates, and the printing methods for these fabrics also make producing signage more environmentally-friendly.
Another major benefit of using fabric signage is that these materials help create a magnificent experience for customers inside the stores. Fabric applications allow store owners to be more creative, conceiving elegant and beautiful visual graphics that help retain customers and build brand loyalty.
The eco-friendly fabric appeals to two senses of the customers; it not only pleases the eyes but also introduces a sense of touch.
At Blue Rhine, sustainability is considered a core company value, and we invest great effort and resources to minimize our environmental footprint. We believe sustainability is not a passing trend but rather a mindset, something that we put into practice every step of the way.
We offer a wide range of paper-based, fabric, PP and PC eco-friendly solutions to customers that are more environmentally aware and a logical alternative to non-recyclables.
Below-mentioned some of our eco-friendly products that are widely used in various print media applications.
- Excellent Sheets
- Intercoat PolyOlefin Self-adhesive films
- Rhine Graphics PP films
- Rhine Graphics PET films
- General Formulations PP Floor Lamination
- General Formulations PC Floor Lamination – for high traffic areas
- General Formulations TEDLAR Lamination – for extremely outdoor graphics protection
- Backlit Fabrics
- Frontlit/Display Fabrics in knitted and woven polyester
- Wallpaper/Wall Fabric– both self-adhesive and non-adhesive
- Extending our services to Kuwait
- Product Seminar on Premium German Solutions
- Digital Xerography & Offset Synthetic Paper in UAE
- Hygienic wall cladding panels for hospitals and Public facilities
- Blue Rhine at SGI Dubai 2019 - Bigger than ever
- Hybrid Monster : JHF H3370 Hybrid UV Printer
- Brand New Philips T-line: Connects to 64 students through Wireless screen sharing
- Installation of SABIC Innovative Plastics to Build Sound Walls for ENOC Fuel Station at Dubai Hills
- World’s best One-way vision Films from Contra Vision:
- AVERY DENNISON - Professional Workshop - Oman
- Rhine Graphics featured in Printweek MEA Feb-15-2015
- SGI 2015
- Lexan Thermoclick sheet for stunning profile-free structures
- New Product Launch - SGI 2015
- Exclusive range of Digital Print Media products
- TESA 51966
- New Philips Integrated Chromecast Hotel TVs
- Machinery featured in Printweek MEA
- LED Linear Strips for Cove Lighting
- Blue Rhine & Intercoat in Printweek MEA
- Right Display and TV Mounts for optimum viewing experience
- Light Middle East 2013 Invitation
- Media Seminar
- Oppboga Excellent Boards for printing
- Mustang Chrome
- Digital vs Offset Printing
- UV vs Latex Printing
- Philips Video Wall Series – the Ultimate Signage Display Solution
- Enrich Your Printing Capabilities with the Sophisticated JHF R7000 Pro UV Printer
- Accurate Fiber Laser : For high speed & high accuracy cutting
- Difference Between Consumer TV & Professional TV Displays
- JWEI CB03II digital cutting systems
- Blue Rhine earns The Best Distributor Award - 2018
- Al Ghurair Printing & Publishing steps up and gets the reward
- Blue Rhine Web Summit 2021 - Meet Our Product Specialists
- Sign & Graphics - Dubai 2016 Jan-11-2016
- Blackman and White - Versa-Tech Flatbed Cutter Nov-01-2014
- JHF Gold Partner Award
- Anand Joseph delivers Keynote at IMT Business School Dubai
- RYARC: Digital Signage Software
- Get the aesthetic appeal of cast concrete walls with Faux Concrete Panels
- Blue Rhine Web Summit 2021 - an Overview
- Blue Rhine at Big5 Dubai 2018
- DESARDI® : Premium digital printable wallcovering
- Gitex Technology Week 2017 is upon us, Philips Video wall to shine at Etisalat booth
- Calculate your printing cost easily with Caldera cost-proof tool
- Peerless-AV Xtreme High Brightness Outdoor Displays
- Etisalat partners with Philips for stunning 4K Videowalls featured at Gitex Tech Week 2017
- Blue Rhine at SGI 2020
- The Importance of Eco-friendly Products in Print Media Applications
- DECO Emirates gets new machinery - Accurate fiber laser
- Blue Rhine at SGI 2019
- Oman Openhouse & Wrapping Workshop on 27-28, March 2019
- Anand Joseph featured in LG Business Solutions 'See the signs' 2017 Report
- Cast and Extruded Acrylic Sheets
- Jotun Paints gets smart LED Lighting
- General Formulations - AutoMARK Wrap Vinyl
- Oman Open house comes with surprises - 29,30th Oct '18
- Soudal Fix all - Adhesives:
- LEXAN™ EXTRITE™ sheets for extreme outdoor solutions and applications
- SGI Dubai 2018 - The next step for Blue Rhine
- Veilish – The natural self-adhesive printable window fabric
- Jeddah Openhouse 2018 is right around the corner!!!
- Blue Rhine at SGI2020
- Join us for Qatar Open House & Wrapping Workshop
- The “Nouveau” Digital signage trends - Reshaping the sports fan experience
- Philips unveiled four new display ranges at ISE 2020
- Yellotools: The Ultimate tool manufacturer for Sign Makers.
- Monomeric, Polymeric & Cast - Self Adhesive Vinyls
- Adnoc “My station” using Peerless AV Displays .
- Blue Rhine at FABEX Saudi Arabia 2019
- Blue Rhine Dubai Openhouse 2018 - 17,18th December
- Aslan- Expertise in self-adhesive films
- Meet next level corporate collaboration with the New Philips C and B-Lines
- Blue Rhine : Now in Bahrain
- Experience Ultimate visual performance with Absen KL Commercial Displays