News & Events
The “Nouveau” Digital signage trends – Reshaping the sports fan experienceFeb-19-2020
If you have been to a sports Arena or stadium lately, then you must have noticed one thing – lots & lots of Display screens that give fans up-close views of the action!! Let’s look at the “Nouveau” Digital signage trends which are Reshaping the sports fan experience!!
Digital Signage has an enormous influence on Sports venues, you get to see screens in Ticket offices, concession stands, in restaurants, in seatbacks, in the causeway, in VIP hospitality suites and even in the bathrooms. The proliferation of digital displays in sporting venues has revolutionized the spectator experience.
Venue experiences play a pivotal role in Audience engagement. The digital signage technologies have enabled a smarter experience to the audience, through the amalgamation of specialized Hardware and software. A well-designed venue experience comprises of the following :
High-performance Displays: Displays are the core element in fan engagement. High-performance displays elevate the spectator experience while boosting the venue’s bottom line through increased advertising revenue.
Smart Network Management: Endpoints must have enterprise-grade monitoring capabilities to ensure uptime and quick issue resolution. Campaign management software allows you to manage networks of thousands of screens in a simple and scalable way. The client or service provider can distribute, schedule, control and manage content centrally on networks of digital signage depending on the needs.
Rich Audience Data & Analytics: Audience data is only useful when it’s in-depth and actionable. Only then does it become an integral component of the design process. Across all segments and agencies buying digital signage for brand activation and advertising, performance data that mirrors what’s available with online advertising is becoming a top priority.
Every sports Arena strives for an impeccable Fan Experience. Let’s see examples of how Sports complexes are improving the fan experience:
One of the best examples of the trend can be seen in a recent partnership between Minor League Baseball in the US and Peerless-AV®, a leading manufacturer and provider of audiovisual solutions. Through this partnership, Peerless-AV serves as the “Official Digital Display Partner of MiLB.”
Peerless-AV technology is now planned to a number of areas in the arena such as concourse outdoor TVs, interactive kiosks, LED video wall systems, and scoreboards. This will not only contribute to the increase in engagement, but the ad placements will create an additional revenue stream for the facility.
According to David Wright, chief marketing and commercial officer for Minor League Baseball., “Peerless-AV’s commitment to be at the forefront of digital display technology aligns perfectly with our vision for being a leader in authentic fan engagement,”. “This partnership will allow us to continue making deeper and more meaningful connections with our fans and position MiLB as a dynamic leader in sport and entertainment.”
Philips Professional Display Solutions and the Premiership rugby union club Harlequins have announced a three-year partnership that involves installing a range of Digital Signage and Professional TVs throughout the Twickenham Stoop stadium in London, UK. Five videowalls and a number of large-format screens are now prominent in the bar and lounge areas, while each of the boxes now boasts a MediaSuite 4K UHD TV. Displays have also been installed into the reception areas, media suite and also in the changing and physio rooms.
According to Alex Goldschmidt, commercial director at Harlequins, “We are delighted that Phillips Professional Display Solutions has come on board as our Official Display Supplier. The delivery of an outstanding matchday remains at the forefront of our minds and the new range of high-definition screens will integrate state-of-the-art technology into our already iconic Home, enhancing the experience for all who come to The Stoop. We are excited to be working closely with the team as we continue to modernize and enhance our Home, through the provision of best-in-class facilities across both our matchday and non-matchday offerings.”
As a distributor of Philips professional displays and Peerless-AV in UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait & Saudi Arabia, Blue Rhine has a number of solutions to bring new strength to the viewing and fan experience. Browse our extensive range of visual engagement solutions for Arenas & Stadiums, or Contact us now to get expert advice for your next project.
- Extending our services to Kuwait
- Product Seminar on Premium German Solutions
- Digital Xerography & Offset Synthetic Paper in UAE
- Hygienic wall cladding panels for hospitals and Public facilities
- Blue Rhine at SGI Dubai 2019 - Bigger than ever
- Hybrid Monster : JHF H3370 Hybrid UV Printer
- Brand New Philips T-line: Connects to 64 students through Wireless screen sharing
- SABIC Innovative Plastics helps ENOC to create Soundwalls on the boundaries of Fuel Station.
- World’s best One-way vision Films from Contra Vision:
- AVERY DENNISON - Professional Workshop - Oman
- Rhine Graphics featured in Printweek MEA Feb-15-2015
- SGI 2015
- Lexan Thermoclick sheet for stunning profile-free structures
- New Product Launch - SGI 2015
- Exclusive range of Digital Print Media products
- TESA 51966
- New Philips Integrated Chromecast Hotel TVs
- Machinery featured in Printweek MEA
- LED Linear Strips for Cove Lighting
- Blue Rhine & Intercoat in Printweek MEA
- Right Display and TV Mounts for optimum viewing experience
- Light Middle East 2013 Invitation
- Media Seminar
- Oppboga Excellent Boards for printing
- Mustang Chrome
- Digital vs Offset Printing
- UV vs Latex Printing
- Accurate Fiber Laser : For high speed & high accuracy cutting
- Difference Between Consumer TV & Professional TV Displays
- JWEI CB03II digital cutting systems
- Blue Rhine earns The Best Distributor Award - 2018
- Al Ghurair Printing & Publishing steps up and gets the reward
- Our Headquarter Reclocation
- Sign & Graphics - Dubai 2016 Jan-11-2016
- Blackman and White - Versa-Tech Flatbed Cutter Nov-01-2014
- JHF Gold Partner Award
- Anand Joseph delivers Keynote at IMT Business School Dubai
- RYARC: Digital Signage Software
- Get the aesthetic appeal of cast concrete walls with Faux Concrete Panels
- Blue Rhine at Big5 Dubai 2018
- DESARDI® : Premium digital printable wallcovering
- Gitex Technology Week 2017 is upon us, Philips Video wall to shine at Etisalat booth
- Calculate your printing cost easily with Caldera cost-proof tool
- Peerless-AV Xtreme High Brightness Outdoor Displays
- Etisalat partners with Philips for stunning 4K Videowalls featured at Gitex Tech Week 2017
- Blue Rhine at SGI 2020
- DECO Emirates gets new machinery - Accurate fiber laser
- Blue Rhine at SGI 2019
- Oman Openhouse & Wrapping Workshop on 27-28, March 2019
- Anand Joseph featured in LG Business Solutions 'See the signs' 2017 Report
- Cast and Extruded Acrylic Sheets
- Jotun Paints gets smart LED Lighting
- General Formulations - AutoMARK Wrap Vinyl
- Oman Open house comes with surprises - 29,30th Oct '18
- Soudal Fix all - Adhesives:
- LEXAN™ EXTRITE™ sheets for extreme outdoor solutions and applications
- SGI Dubai 2018 - The next step for Blue Rhine
- Veilish – The natural self-adhesive printable window fabric
- Jeddah Openhouse 2018 is right around the corner!!!
- Blue Rhine at SGI2020
- Join us for Qatar Open House & Wrapping Workshop
- The “Nouveau” Digital signage trends - Reshaping the sports fan experience
- Philips unveiled four new display ranges at ISE 2020
- Yellotools: The Ultimate tool manufacturer for Sign Makers.
- Monomeric, Polymeric & Cast - Self Adhesive Vinyls
- Adnoc “My station” using Peerless AV Displays .
- Blue Rhine at FABEX Saudi Arabia 2019
- Blue Rhine Dubai Openhouse 2018 - 17,18th December
- Aslan- Expertise in self-adhesive films
- Meet next level corporate collaboration with the New Philips C and B-Lines
- Blue Rhine : Now in Bahrain
- Experience Ultimate visual performance with Absen KL Commercial Displays