News & Events
LEXAN™ EXTRITE™ sheets for extreme outdoor solutions and applicationsDec-30-2019
LEXAN™ EXTRITE™ sheet is a transparent UV and abrasion-resistant formable sheet grade. The sheet is specially developed for extreme outdoor weather conditions like sandstorms and high solar energy areas. The sheets have several potential applications like Internal/external Separation Walls, Advertisement Pillars, bus shelters, Public Transportation, Sound Barriers, Street furniture, Machine Guards, etc.
The intrinsic properties of LEXAN polycarbonate combined with a one-side protected surface, resulting in improved abrasion, chemical and UV resistance. This is backed by a unique fifteen-year limited warranty against breakage, yellowing, and loss of light transmission.
LEXAN™ EXTRITE™ properties give a unique resistance from sand abrasion and scratches. The sheet has a high impact strength, up to 250 times stronger than glass sheets. The sheet has the following benefits:
1) SURFACE PROTECTION: LEXAN™ EXTRITE™ sheet has a one-side UV-/abrasion/chemical surface protection, with the opposite side being UV protected, giving excellent durability to sustain outdoor weathering. This superior UV-/abrasion/chemical resistance and toughness of LEXAN™ EXTRITE™ sheet are backed by a 15-year limited written warranty against breakage, yellowing, and loss of light transmission.
2) LIGHT TRANSMISSION: Transparent LEXAN™ EXTRITE™ sheet have excellent light transmission, between 87 and 90%. LEXAN™ EXTRITE™ sheet is available in translucent/clear version and in opal white, bronze and grey color. LEXAN™ EXTRITE™ is essentially opaque to all wavelengths below 385 nanometres. This useful shielding property can help prevent discoloration of sensitive materials placed under or behind the LEXAN™ EXTRITE™ sheet.
3) FORMABLE SHEET: LEXAN™ EXTRITE™ sheet is thermoformable and can be formed into the desired geometry whilst retaining the UV resistant protection specially developed for weather-resistant applications. This can be done under defined conditions. For more information, please contact your SABIC representative.
4) CLEANING: For cleaning instructions, consult guidelines. Do not use abrasive or high alkaline cleaners; never scrape the sheet with squeegees, razor blades or other sharp instruments. Do not clean LEXAN™ EXTRITE™ sheet products in the hot sun or at elevated temperatures. Afterward, a warm final wash should be made, using a mild soap solution and ending with a thorough rinsing with cold water.
4) CHEMICAL RESISTANCE: LEXAN™ EXTRITE™ sheets provide an improved chemical resistance compared to traditional polycarbonate sheet. Especially to chemicals like kerosene and xylene. In applications where the product will come into contact with aggressive chemicals, specific testing of the material will always be required.
Get in touch with us for LEXAN™ EXTRITE™ application ideas and a free quote for your next project.
- Extending our services to Kuwait
- Product Seminar on Premium German Solutions
- Digital Xerography & Offset Synthetic Paper in UAE
- Hygienic wall cladding panels for hospitals and Public facilities
- Blue Rhine at SGI Dubai 2019 - Bigger than ever
- Hybrid Monster : JHF H3370 Hybrid UV Printer
- Brand New Philips T-line: Connects to 64 students through Wireless screen sharing
- Installation of SABIC Innovative Plastics to Build Sound Walls for ENOC Fuel Station at Dubai Hills
- World’s best One-way vision Films from Contra Vision:
- AVERY DENNISON - Professional Workshop - Oman
- Rhine Graphics featured in Printweek MEA Feb-15-2015
- SGI 2015
- Lexan Thermoclick sheet for stunning profile-free structures
- New Product Launch - SGI 2015
- Exclusive range of Digital Print Media products
- TESA 51966
- New Philips Integrated Chromecast Hotel TVs
- Machinery featured in Printweek MEA
- LED Linear Strips for Cove Lighting
- Blue Rhine & Intercoat in Printweek MEA
- Right Display and TV Mounts for optimum viewing experience
- Light Middle East 2013 Invitation
- Media Seminar
- Oppboga Excellent Boards for printing
- Mustang Chrome
- Digital vs Offset Printing
- UV vs Latex Printing
- Philips Video Wall Series – the Ultimate Signage Display Solution
- Enrich Your Printing Capabilities with the Sophisticated JHF R7000 Pro UV Printer
- Accurate Fiber Laser : For high speed & high accuracy cutting
- Difference Between Consumer TV & Professional TV Displays
- JWEI CB03II digital cutting systems
- Blue Rhine earns The Best Distributor Award - 2018
- Al Ghurair Printing & Publishing steps up and gets the reward
- Blue Rhine Web Summit 2021 - Meet Our Product Specialists
- Sign & Graphics - Dubai 2016 Jan-11-2016
- Blackman and White - Versa-Tech Flatbed Cutter Nov-01-2014
- JHF Gold Partner Award
- Anand Joseph delivers Keynote at IMT Business School Dubai
- RYARC: Digital Signage Software
- Get the aesthetic appeal of cast concrete walls with Faux Concrete Panels
- Blue Rhine Web Summit 2021 - an Overview
- Blue Rhine at Big5 Dubai 2018
- DESARDI® : Premium digital printable wallcovering
- Gitex Technology Week 2017 is upon us, Philips Video wall to shine at Etisalat booth
- Calculate your printing cost easily with Caldera cost-proof tool
- Peerless-AV Xtreme High Brightness Outdoor Displays
- Etisalat partners with Philips for stunning 4K Videowalls featured at Gitex Tech Week 2017
- Blue Rhine at SGI 2020
- The Importance of Eco-friendly Products in Print Media Applications
- DECO Emirates gets new machinery - Accurate fiber laser
- Blue Rhine at SGI 2019
- Oman Openhouse & Wrapping Workshop on 27-28, March 2019
- Anand Joseph featured in LG Business Solutions 'See the signs' 2017 Report
- Cast and Extruded Acrylic Sheets
- Jotun Paints gets smart LED Lighting
- General Formulations - AutoMARK Wrap Vinyl
- Oman Open house comes with surprises - 29,30th Oct '18
- Soudal Fix all - Adhesives:
- LEXAN™ EXTRITE™ sheets for extreme outdoor solutions and applications
- SGI Dubai 2018 - The next step for Blue Rhine
- Veilish – The natural self-adhesive printable window fabric
- Jeddah Openhouse 2018 is right around the corner!!!
- Blue Rhine at SGI2020
- Join us for Qatar Open House & Wrapping Workshop
- The “Nouveau” Digital signage trends - Reshaping the sports fan experience
- Philips unveiled four new display ranges at ISE 2020
- Yellotools: The Ultimate tool manufacturer for Sign Makers.
- Monomeric, Polymeric & Cast - Self Adhesive Vinyls
- Adnoc “My station” using Peerless AV Displays .
- Blue Rhine at FABEX Saudi Arabia 2019
- Blue Rhine Dubai Openhouse 2018 - 17,18th December
- Aslan- Expertise in self-adhesive films
- Meet next level corporate collaboration with the New Philips C and B-Lines
- Blue Rhine : Now in Bahrain
- Experience Ultimate visual performance with Absen KL Commercial Displays