News & Events
Meet next level corporate collaboration with the New Philips C and B-LinesMar-23-2020
Philips Professional Display Solutions, the market-leading digital display solutions provider, has launched a series of dedicated collaboration displays for the corporate markets.
The new Philips C-Line collaboration display range brings new levels of engagement and creativity to meetings, with sizes developed to suite large board rooms through to space-limited huddle rooms – including 55”, 65”, 75” and 86”. Harnessing all the functionality and familiarity of a powerful Microsoft Windows PC, and with a wide range of dedicated apps and features, these PCAP touch screen displays enable participants to play an active role in any meeting, whether physically in the room, in another office, working from home, or even another country, thanks to its seamless screen sharing capabilities.
System administrators can integrate the displays, using their embedded professional version of the Windows operating system, into the corporate infrastructure strategy, whether this is a full Microsoft environment (Exchange, Teams, Azure, etc.) or, for example, a Google implementation (GSuite, Hangouts, etc.).
“Collaboration has been a buzz-word among businesses for many years but there has been a big divide between saying it and doing it. It’s reported that the number of hours spent by office workers averages over 10 hours a week. Concerningly, a survey from Harvard Business Review revealed 71% of senior managers consider meetings as unproductive and inefficient and Doodle’s State of Meetings Report 2019 found that poorly organized meetings cost billions every year. This year, we’re helping to alleviate those inefficiencies with products that work to overcome the barriers and obstacles faced in meeting room collaboration.” Harold Niericker, Head of Product Management for Signage.
Bridging the gap for the smaller business environment, Philips Professional Display Solutions has also launched its B-Line range, available in 50”, 58”, 70” and 75” size options.
The new Philips B-Line is a series of Google- and Crestron-certified UHD Pro TVs, harnessing the power of Android and Chromecast built-in to provide the most universal solution for sharing content from your own device during meetings. Using the B-Line in meetings is simple as participants can use Chromecast to wirelessly and securely connect to the network upon which the B-Line display.
This new range of displays ticks all the requirements from users who are looking for large meeting room displays with simple and secured wireless sharing functionalities via the widest technology available – Chromecast. In addition, with full access to the Google Play Store and with a built-in tuner, these displays can be used by employees during downtime, creating invaluable employee engagement opportunities.
As a distributor of Philips professional displays in UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait & Saudi Arabia, Blue Rhine has a number of solutions for the corporate sector. Browse our extensive range of corporate solutions and contact us now to get expert advice for your next project.
- Extending our services to Kuwait
- Product Seminar on Premium German Solutions
- Digital Xerography & Offset Synthetic Paper in UAE
- Hygienic wall cladding panels for hospitals and Public facilities
- Blue Rhine at SGI Dubai 2019 - Bigger than ever
- Hybrid Monster : JHF H3370 Hybrid UV Printer
- Brand New Philips T-line: Connects to 64 students through Wireless screen sharing
- Installation of SABIC Innovative Plastics to Build Sound Walls for ENOC Fuel Station at Dubai Hills
- World’s best One-way vision Films from Contra Vision:
- AVERY DENNISON - Professional Workshop - Oman
- Rhine Graphics featured in Printweek MEA Feb-15-2015
- SGI 2015
- Lexan Thermoclick sheet for stunning profile-free structures
- New Product Launch - SGI 2015
- Exclusive range of Digital Print Media products
- TESA 51966
- New Philips Integrated Chromecast Hotel TVs
- Machinery featured in Printweek MEA
- LED Linear Strips for Cove Lighting
- Blue Rhine & Intercoat in Printweek MEA
- Right Display and TV Mounts for optimum viewing experience
- Light Middle East 2013 Invitation
- Media Seminar
- Oppboga Excellent Boards for printing
- Mustang Chrome
- Digital vs Offset Printing
- UV vs Latex Printing
- Philips Video Wall Series – the Ultimate Signage Display Solution
- Enrich Your Printing Capabilities with the Sophisticated JHF R7000 Pro UV Printer
- Accurate Fiber Laser : For high speed & high accuracy cutting
- Difference Between Consumer TV & Professional TV Displays
- JWEI CB03II digital cutting systems
- Blue Rhine earns The Best Distributor Award - 2018
- Al Ghurair Printing & Publishing steps up and gets the reward
- Our Headquarter Reclocation
- Sign & Graphics - Dubai 2016 Jan-11-2016
- Blackman and White - Versa-Tech Flatbed Cutter Nov-01-2014
- JHF Gold Partner Award
- Anand Joseph delivers Keynote at IMT Business School Dubai
- RYARC: Digital Signage Software
- Get the aesthetic appeal of cast concrete walls with Faux Concrete Panels
- Blue Rhine at Big5 Dubai 2018
- DESARDI® : Premium digital printable wallcovering
- Gitex Technology Week 2017 is upon us, Philips Video wall to shine at Etisalat booth
- Calculate your printing cost easily with Caldera cost-proof tool
- Peerless-AV Xtreme High Brightness Outdoor Displays
- Etisalat partners with Philips for stunning 4K Videowalls featured at Gitex Tech Week 2017
- Blue Rhine at SGI 2020
- DECO Emirates gets new machinery - Accurate fiber laser
- Blue Rhine at SGI 2019
- Oman Openhouse & Wrapping Workshop on 27-28, March 2019
- Anand Joseph featured in LG Business Solutions 'See the signs' 2017 Report
- Cast and Extruded Acrylic Sheets
- Jotun Paints gets smart LED Lighting
- General Formulations - AutoMARK Wrap Vinyl
- Oman Open house comes with surprises - 29,30th Oct '18
- Soudal Fix all - Adhesives:
- LEXAN™ EXTRITE™ sheets for extreme outdoor solutions and applications
- SGI Dubai 2018 - The next step for Blue Rhine
- Veilish – The natural self-adhesive printable window fabric
- Jeddah Openhouse 2018 is right around the corner!!!
- Blue Rhine at SGI2020
- Join us for Qatar Open House & Wrapping Workshop
- The “Nouveau” Digital signage trends - Reshaping the sports fan experience
- Philips unveiled four new display ranges at ISE 2020
- Yellotools: The Ultimate tool manufacturer for Sign Makers.
- Monomeric, Polymeric & Cast - Self Adhesive Vinyls
- Adnoc “My station” using Peerless AV Displays .
- Blue Rhine at FABEX Saudi Arabia 2019
- Blue Rhine Dubai Openhouse 2018 - 17,18th December
- Aslan- Expertise in self-adhesive films
- Meet next level corporate collaboration with the New Philips C and B-Lines
- Blue Rhine : Now in Bahrain
- Experience Ultimate visual performance with Absen KL Commercial Displays