News & Events
Philips unveiled four new display ranges at ISE 2020Feb-26-2020
Integrated Systems Europe 2020 took place at RAI Amsterdam on 11-14 February. ISE is the world’s largest exhibition for AV and systems integration.
Philips unveiled four new display ranges, aimed at corporate, education, food and beverage and hospitality users. ISE 2020 Witnessed massive launches with a series of new product announcements – including the first-ever voice-control activated Pro TV, Netflix integration and a series of dedicated collaboration displays for the education and corporate markets.
Let’s look at the new launches (AV Magazine, n.d.) by Philips Professional Displays at ISE 2020:
These Windows-powered collaboration displays are exclusively designed for corporate use and are designed to provide a complete all-in-one solution, emphasizing usability, collaboration, and productivity. The C-Line series combines the functionality of a powerful PC with the convenience of a traditional wall or desk-mounted whiteboard, making the displays suitable for almost any environment, ranging from boardrooms to huddle rooms. The series is available in 55”, 65”, 75” and 86” variants.
Harnessing Windows, participants can play an active role in any meeting, whether physically in the room, in another office, working from home, or even another country, thanks to seamless screen sharing capabilities. System administrators can integrate the displays into the corporate infrastructure strategy, whether this is a full Microsoft environment (Exchange, Teams, Azure, etc) or a Google implementation (GSuite, Hangouts, etc). C-Line displays are also entirely tool-agnostic and can be used with Zoom, Skype for business and Microsoft Teams. With additional accessories, such as audio soundbars and cameras, and supporting a wide range of video conferencing platforms, the new C-Line also combines all the functionality of a high-end video conferencing system.
T-line new educational touch range is suitable for all levels of educational learning. Available in 65”, 75” and 86” model variants, the T-Line range runs on Android, providing instant familiarity and almost universal usability.
Mounted tightly to the wall like a traditional whiteboard or blackboard, the new T-Line actively encourages students to participate and collaborate during lessons. Each display features true multi-touch interaction, as well as high-speed technology and optimized glass coating to deliver a high-class writing experience. The displays can also connect with a keyboard and mouse and have the functionality to support Active Pen technology.
Running from a secure wireless connection, up to 64 students can connect their own personal computing device directly to the display at the same time, while work on up to four students’ devices can be shared onto the display. Supporting all major operating systems, including ChromeOS, macOS, Windows and iOS, students can contribute to lessons – viewing, working with and manipulating a document without leaving their seats. All documents displayed and work carried out can be saved and can then be shared via third-party email apps, or stored in the cloud, ensuring students never miss a thing, while also being kinder to the environment, reducing paper waste.
This versatile series of Google and Crestron-certified UHD Pro TVs are designed to enhance meeting room collaboration and bring new levels of simplicity to sharing and scheduling content in the food and beverage industry. It is available in 50”, 58”, 70” and 75” models.
Harnessing the power of Android P, Crestron-connected and with Chromecast built-in, the B-Line allows content to be wirelessly shared to one or more displays from any BYOD device. No new apps or additional hardware are required, ensuring hassle-free sharing and a cleaner, wire-free installation, removing the risk of potential theft for businesses too.
Using the B-Line in meetings is simple as participants can use Chromecast to wirelessly and securely connect to the network upon which the B-Line display. With more than 55 million users, Google Chromecast is the most universal solution for wireless presentations available on the market. What’s more, as well as being Crestron-connected, Extron and Neets IP control compatible, and with Crestron/Extron SXP drivers available, the B-Line also features HDMI hotplug detection – automatically finding and responding to a user’s actions so that they can connect their device via one of the HDMI inputs.
For food and beverage organizations, the B-Line series provides instant access to a wide range of apps and services via Google Play.
Using Philips’ CMND end-to-end solution, IT managers are given full remote management and control of all TVs, including what’s being displayed, troubleshooting and updates – all via a single, easy-to-use interface. Scheduled or ad-hoc messaging can all be created and displayed quickly, including ads for upcoming sporting and other events, changes to menus or two-for-one promotions.
The next generation of Google-certified MediaSuite hospitality TVs features an all-new design, enhanced functionality, and more world-first features and benefits. The new MediaSuite models being launched this year include three brand new high-end models across five size variants – ranging from 32” to 65″ with models optimized for wall mounting and a high-quality FHD option.
In 2019, Philips MediaSuite was the first professional TV range to feature Chromecast built-in, with extensive management and control features and was deployed across the globe by leading hotels. As part of a major software upgrade for 2020, new MediaSuite hospitality TVs will come pre-installed with Android’s latest software update, Android P, offering an enhanced and more personalized user experience. Updates will include Google Assistant’s voice control functionality, enhanced security, and a more personalized and intelligent content selection. MediaSuite hospitality TVs will also include Netflix embedded in the TV. All existing MediaSuite models can also be updated to Android P as part of an extended lifetime guarantee.
With MediaSuite Hospitality TV Range, Guests will receive great levels of choice and control over what they watch or listen to on their TV, with a wide range of local, international and premium TV and radio channels, as well as the ability to access hotel information and use apps on the TV.
All TVs can be remotely configured, updated, monitored and managed with minimal effort and without ever disturbing guests, using Philips’CMND & Control. Additional screen personalization, such as welcoming guests by their name and/or occasion, can also be completed in seconds.
AV Magazine. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.avinteractive.com/news/products/philips-biggest-ever-launch-event-seen-ise-19-02-2020/
- Extending our services to Kuwait
- Product Seminar on Premium German Solutions
- Digital Xerography & Offset Synthetic Paper in UAE
- Hygienic wall cladding panels for hospitals and Public facilities
- Blue Rhine at SGI Dubai 2019 - Bigger than ever
- Hybrid Monster : JHF H3370 Hybrid UV Printer
- Brand New Philips T-line: Connects to 64 students through Wireless screen sharing
- Installation of SABIC Innovative Plastics to Build Sound Walls for ENOC Fuel Station at Dubai Hills
- World’s best One-way vision Films from Contra Vision:
- AVERY DENNISON - Professional Workshop - Oman
- Rhine Graphics featured in Printweek MEA Feb-15-2015
- SGI 2015
- Lexan Thermoclick sheet for stunning profile-free structures
- New Product Launch - SGI 2015
- Exclusive range of Digital Print Media products
- TESA 51966
- New Philips Integrated Chromecast Hotel TVs
- Machinery featured in Printweek MEA
- LED Linear Strips for Cove Lighting
- Blue Rhine & Intercoat in Printweek MEA
- Right Display and TV Mounts for optimum viewing experience
- Light Middle East 2013 Invitation
- Media Seminar
- Oppboga Excellent Boards for printing
- Mustang Chrome
- Digital vs Offset Printing
- UV vs Latex Printing
- Philips Video Wall Series – the Ultimate Signage Display Solution
- Enrich Your Printing Capabilities with the Sophisticated JHF R7000 Pro UV Printer
- Accurate Fiber Laser : For high speed & high accuracy cutting
- Difference Between Consumer TV & Professional TV Displays
- JWEI CB03II digital cutting systems
- Blue Rhine earns The Best Distributor Award - 2018
- Al Ghurair Printing & Publishing steps up and gets the reward
- Blue Rhine Web Summit 2021 - Meet Our Product Specialists
- Our Headquarter Reclocation
- Sign & Graphics - Dubai 2016 Jan-11-2016
- Blackman and White - Versa-Tech Flatbed Cutter Nov-01-2014
- JHF Gold Partner Award
- Anand Joseph delivers Keynote at IMT Business School Dubai
- RYARC: Digital Signage Software
- Get the aesthetic appeal of cast concrete walls with Faux Concrete Panels
- Blue Rhine Web Summit 2021 - an Overview
- Blue Rhine at Big5 Dubai 2018
- DESARDI® : Premium digital printable wallcovering
- Gitex Technology Week 2017 is upon us, Philips Video wall to shine at Etisalat booth
- Calculate your printing cost easily with Caldera cost-proof tool
- Peerless-AV Xtreme High Brightness Outdoor Displays
- Etisalat partners with Philips for stunning 4K Videowalls featured at Gitex Tech Week 2017
- Blue Rhine at SGI 2020
- DECO Emirates gets new machinery - Accurate fiber laser
- Blue Rhine at SGI 2019
- Oman Openhouse & Wrapping Workshop on 27-28, March 2019
- Anand Joseph featured in LG Business Solutions 'See the signs' 2017 Report
- Cast and Extruded Acrylic Sheets
- Jotun Paints gets smart LED Lighting
- General Formulations - AutoMARK Wrap Vinyl
- Oman Open house comes with surprises - 29,30th Oct '18
- Soudal Fix all - Adhesives:
- LEXAN™ EXTRITE™ sheets for extreme outdoor solutions and applications
- SGI Dubai 2018 - The next step for Blue Rhine
- Veilish – The natural self-adhesive printable window fabric
- Jeddah Openhouse 2018 is right around the corner!!!
- Blue Rhine at SGI2020
- Join us for Qatar Open House & Wrapping Workshop
- The “Nouveau” Digital signage trends - Reshaping the sports fan experience
- Philips unveiled four new display ranges at ISE 2020
- Yellotools: The Ultimate tool manufacturer for Sign Makers.
- Monomeric, Polymeric & Cast - Self Adhesive Vinyls
- Adnoc “My station” using Peerless AV Displays .
- Blue Rhine at FABEX Saudi Arabia 2019
- Blue Rhine Dubai Openhouse 2018 - 17,18th December
- Aslan- Expertise in self-adhesive films
- Meet next level corporate collaboration with the New Philips C and B-Lines
- Blue Rhine : Now in Bahrain
- Experience Ultimate visual performance with Absen KL Commercial Displays