News & Events
Philips Video Wall Series – the Ultimate Signage Display SolutionNov-08-2020
Have you ever wondered why most of the businesses that are looking for the finest option to exhibit and promote their products and services prefer ‘Philips – Signage Solutions Video Wall Series’ over any other brand?
Well, if you have, let’s dig a bit deeper and find out why Philips Video Wall Series is indispensable in the digital content display realm.
The Power of Digital Signages
Digital displays reach 70% of the public when compared to online video platforms and Facebook, which reach less than 45%. The content being displayed on digital signages can divert customers from longer waiting times and reduce annoyance, improving customer experience. Digital signages create approx 31% upswing in overall sales volume, and maximize cross-sells, upsells and impulse purchases, leading to increased sales and happier customers.
Recent studies suggest that digital displays attract more consumers (around 63%), which is considerably higher than that of Internet, TV and traditional billboard advertising. Also, almost 42% of retail video viewers prefer to shop at stores with video displays.
Philips X-Line Professional Video Wall Series is the ideal tool for any business that is in search of the most advanced and realistic display solutions to attract customers to their store or facility. Complementing visual experience in many applications, X-Line video walls are becoming more and more visible, producing big statements, grabbing attention and promoting brands in spectacular fashion.
Philips professional displays help businesses and organizations effectively communicate through dynamic and engaging broadcasts and messages. They are exclusively designed for demanding applications in highly visible and sensitive environments. From communicating information adequately to enhancing ambience, Philips video walls are the perfect option for any shop, retail store, lobby, boardroom, or other professional applications.
Apart from superior picture quality, Philips X-Line offers a range of incredible benefits including adaptability, interactivity, immersive visual experience with ultra-narrow bezel, minimal maintenance, low power consumption, increased lifespan and split-screen facility, among many others.
Besides, you can simply save your content (video, audio, pictures) on your USB and plug into your display.
1. Mohammed Bin Rashid Library, Dubai
The capability of the Philips professional display technology to effectively interact with data, artworks and other visual documents is vital to the library. It can creatively engage visitors and provide them with a seamless visual experience, especially while depicting the history of the UAE.
2. Mercedes Benz Showroom, Dubai
3. Dior Store
These X-Line video walls – made of surface-mounted light-emitting diodes (LEDs) – are the perfect professional display solution to inform, entertain and advertise content. They are clearer even from a short distance as the space between two LEDs is less in this technology.
The Smart Future Trends in the Digital Display Arena
- Interactivity: Encompasses various elements, including gesture and motion tracking, facial characterization detection technology, and big data analysis, digital signages can turn viewers to users by enabling them to express their preferences and retrieve information that is specific to their interests through interaction.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Automation – AI decides whether a specific content needs to be shown to a certain group of customers by analyzing numerous indicators and databases.
- Proliferation of Screens – Smart displays show only relevant adverts, providing a greater streamlined experience to customers.
- Live Content Streaming – Using the cloud-based deployment, it is possible to stream live content to the digital displays, enabling live streaming that ranges from 24-hour news in the reception area to live sales updates in the office.
- Personalization – Through machine learning, it is effortless to personalize customers’ priorities and tastes. For instance, when a customer enters a restaurant, the signage can greet him or her by name and usher into the area reserved for them.
As the advancement of technologies and resources, video walls continue to get better and bigger, providing more room to display content.
- Extending our services to Kuwait
- Product Seminar on Premium German Solutions
- Digital Xerography & Offset Synthetic Paper in UAE
- Hygienic wall cladding panels for hospitals and Public facilities
- Blue Rhine at SGI Dubai 2019 - Bigger than ever
- Hybrid Monster : JHF H3370 Hybrid UV Printer
- Brand New Philips T-line: Connects to 64 students through Wireless screen sharing
- Installation of SABIC Innovative Plastics to Build Sound Walls for ENOC Fuel Station at Dubai Hills
- World’s best One-way vision Films from Contra Vision:
- AVERY DENNISON - Professional Workshop - Oman
- Rhine Graphics featured in Printweek MEA Feb-15-2015
- SGI 2015
- Lexan Thermoclick sheet for stunning profile-free structures
- New Product Launch - SGI 2015
- Exclusive range of Digital Print Media products
- TESA 51966
- New Philips Integrated Chromecast Hotel TVs
- Machinery featured in Printweek MEA
- LED Linear Strips for Cove Lighting
- Blue Rhine & Intercoat in Printweek MEA
- Right Display and TV Mounts for optimum viewing experience
- Light Middle East 2013 Invitation
- Media Seminar
- Oppboga Excellent Boards for printing
- Mustang Chrome
- Digital vs Offset Printing
- UV vs Latex Printing
- Philips Video Wall Series – the Ultimate Signage Display Solution
- Enrich Your Printing Capabilities with the Sophisticated JHF R7000 Pro UV Printer
- Accurate Fiber Laser : For high speed & high accuracy cutting
- Difference Between Consumer TV & Professional TV Displays
- JWEI CB03II digital cutting systems
- Blue Rhine earns The Best Distributor Award - 2018
- Al Ghurair Printing & Publishing steps up and gets the reward
- Blue Rhine Web Summit 2021 - Meet Our Product Specialists
- Sign & Graphics - Dubai 2016 Jan-11-2016
- Blackman and White - Versa-Tech Flatbed Cutter Nov-01-2014
- JHF Gold Partner Award
- Anand Joseph delivers Keynote at IMT Business School Dubai
- RYARC: Digital Signage Software
- Get the aesthetic appeal of cast concrete walls with Faux Concrete Panels
- Blue Rhine Web Summit 2021 - an Overview
- Blue Rhine at Big5 Dubai 2018
- DESARDI® : Premium digital printable wallcovering
- Gitex Technology Week 2017 is upon us, Philips Video wall to shine at Etisalat booth
- Calculate your printing cost easily with Caldera cost-proof tool
- Peerless-AV Xtreme High Brightness Outdoor Displays
- Etisalat partners with Philips for stunning 4K Videowalls featured at Gitex Tech Week 2017
- Blue Rhine at SGI 2020
- The Importance of Eco-friendly Products in Print Media
- DECO Emirates gets new machinery - Accurate fiber laser
- Blue Rhine at SGI 2019
- Oman Openhouse & Wrapping Workshop on 27-28, March 2019
- Anand Joseph featured in LG Business Solutions 'See the signs' 2017 Report
- Cast and Extruded Acrylic Sheets
- Jotun Paints gets smart LED Lighting
- General Formulations - AutoMARK Wrap Vinyl
- Oman Open house comes with surprises - 29,30th Oct '18
- Soudal Fix all - Adhesives:
- LEXAN™ EXTRITE™ sheets for extreme outdoor solutions and applications
- SGI Dubai 2018 - The next step for Blue Rhine
- Veilish – The natural self-adhesive printable window fabric
- Jeddah Openhouse 2018 is right around the corner!!!
- Blue Rhine at SGI2020
- Join us for Qatar Open House & Wrapping Workshop
- The “Nouveau” Digital signage trends - Reshaping the sports fan experience
- Philips unveiled four new display ranges at ISE 2020
- Yellotools: The Ultimate tool manufacturer for Sign Makers.
- Monomeric, Polymeric & Cast - Self Adhesive Vinyls
- Adnoc “My station” using Peerless AV Displays .
- Blue Rhine at FABEX Saudi Arabia 2019
- Blue Rhine Dubai Openhouse 2018 - 17,18th December
- Aslan- Expertise in self-adhesive films
- Meet next level corporate collaboration with the New Philips C and B-Lines
- Blue Rhine : Now in Bahrain
- Experience Ultimate visual performance with Absen KL Commercial Displays