Contravision – Performance HD
Performance HD White on Black delivers a dazzling printed image in high definition. Featuring the world’s smallest-ever perforations, this creates minimal disruption to the graphics. It results in high definition quality images, with greater detail than ever before and also provides a smoother see-through from inside.
Performance HD White on Black is a 40% transparency (60/40) perforated window film for one-way vision graphics, manufactured to the high specification of our Contra Vision® Performance™ range.
The 1 mm diameter holes are 60% smaller in area than standard one-way vision products. This break-through micro perforated window film delivers the clearest and sharpest images to one side and from the other a noticeably improved see-through compared to any other perforated films available.
- Features Contra Vision’s unique patented Grayliner technology
- 180micron thick German-engineered polymeric calendered vinyl
- Formed by laminating white and black layers together to give optimum consistency and printing performance
- The polymeric formulation ensures minimal shrinkage after installation to avoid dirt-attracting adhesive from becoming exposed
- REACH compliant avoiding the use of potentially harmful substances
- The clear, solvent acrylic adhesive is optimised to give easy, low temperature application, reliable adhesion and quick and clean removal when required
You can use Performance HD White on Black anywhere that standard perforated film is used, as well as in thousands of places previously not considered. The refined texture and superior appearance will amaze anyone who ever questioned the image quality of perforated window films.