Contravision – Performance White on Black
Performance White on Black is part of Contra Vision’s premium range of perforated window films, made from high-performance, thick calendered polymeric face-films. The product is manufactured to exacting standards to provide high quality printing, minimal shrinkage and problem-free installation and removal.
White on black perforated window films for one-way vision are typically applied to the outside of windows with the graphics facing outwards and the black side facing inwards.
We recommend Performance White on Black for use on longer term applications, vehicle graphics and any other arduous applications, and where speed of removal is important, for example on building wraps.
- Available with ‘Replacement Liner’ for unrivalled printability and adhesion for optimum printing on solvent or latex machines or ‘Universal Liner’ for printing on UV machines.
- Features Contra Vision’s unique patented Grayliner technology
- 180 micron thick German-engineered polymeric calendered vinyl
- Formed by laminating white and black layers together to give optimum consistency and printing performance.
- The polymeric formulation ensures minimal shrinkage after installation to avoid dirt-attracting adhesive from becoming exposed.
- REACH compliant avoiding the use of potentially harmful substances.
- The clear, solvent acrylic adhesive is optimised to give easy, low temperature application, reliable adhesion and quick and clean removal when required.
The thickness and durability of the polymeric vinyl formulation means that an overlaminate is only needed in locations where the graphics will be exposed to rain and/or dirt where constant through-vision is an essential requirement or in situations when the films are exposed to abrasion or chemical washing.