• Working Voltage (V) DC12V
• Wires Input End: Connect two-core red and black wire, Red:+; Black:-
• Power Consumption (W) 30W Standard length in series connection 5 mtr
• Driving Method Constant voltage
• Shell None
• Color Brown / White
• Dimension 5000 x 8 x 2.5mm
• Double-side Adhesive 5000 x 8mm
• 3M double-sided adhesive
• Working Temperature -25 – +60
• Storage Temperature -40 – +80
• IP Grade IP33
LED strips are a type of light-emitting diode (LED) lighting. The light bands are usually more flexible, making them easy to use for a variety of lighting needs. LED lights burn very cold and you can save on energy costs compared to incandescent counterparts, let alone that it can take years.
They also emit a light that is very clean and white, produced much closer to daylight than any other source. LED strips are usually in a range of holiday colors are available including red, blue, green and orange.