NovoGlass SF 1996 – Extreme temperature resistance with a 50% higher adhesion to PC than Standard Grade
NovoGlass SF 1996 Extreme temperature resistance from NovoGenio is a TPU Film ideal to weave structures with Tungsten wires on it and to construct BRG structures with a durability of more than 3 years and resistance to high temperature impacts > 70ºC.
- Transparent colour with a blue protective masking film on one side.
- Thickness 630, 1200 and 1900 micron
- Standard Width: 1520mm.
- Lineal meters and Approx Gross weight per roll:
- 0.38mm = 77 lm = 70 Kgs
- 0.63mm = 60 lm = 76 Kgs
- 1.2mm = 28 lm = 74 Kgs
- 1.9mm = 20 lm = 75 Kgs
- Good and sustainable mechanical properties at high temperatures
- 50% higher adhesion to PC than Standard Grade NovoGlass SF 1959
- UV stabilized
- High optical transmittance
- Manufactured in a clean room environment.
Blue Rhine is the official distributor of all NovoGenio products in UAE.